WEEKLY WINE PICKS
Buy The Best Hand Picked Wines – Weekly Wine Picks
Adelsheim Pinot Noir 2011
- Vintage: 2011
- Varietal: Pinot Noir
- Producer: Ginny and David Adelsheim
- Wine Notes: Pinot noir displays aromas of candied cherry, pomegranate and raspberry on the nose and the palate as well as a light touch of nutmeg, cinnamon and allspice. It is elegantly textured with seamlessly integrated, silky, polished tannins.
- 92pts and Smart Buy from Wine Spectator
- Over four decades ago, Ginny and David Adelsheim purchased the 19 acres that would become Quarter Mile Lane Vineyard.
- Pairing: serve it along with simple canapes or dishes rich on: smoked and grilled meats along with earthy sauces and spices.